Research & Outreach
Agricultural and Resource Economics faculty are engaged in a variety of research and extension projects. Please click on the links below to learn more about recent projects.
- Multi-State Dairy AFRI Project
- Ecosystem Approach to Fisheries Management in the Coral Triangle (pdf)
- An Economic Analysis of Grape Production for Wine Making in Connecticut
- Advertising, Food Choices, and Obesity among Hispanic Children
- Beverage Choices of U.S. Households: Determinants and Obesity Consequences
- Management Systems to Improve the Economic and Environmental Sustainability of Dairy Enterprises
- Evaluation of Land Use Policies and Practices for Enhancing Agricultural Sustainability in Connecticut
- Sustainable Management of Dams
- Ecosystem Auctions for Decision Support
- Income Tax School
EAs and RTRPs participating in this year’s tax school will receive 2 credits of “federal tax law update” topics and 6 credits of “federal tax law/federal tax-related” topics to meet the new requirements. UConn’s CE provider number and program numbers for the above two categories of topics will be given to the participants during the tax school in November 2012. The program number for federal tax law topics is P6TK5-T-00003-12-1. The program number for federal tax law update is P6TK5-U-00002-12-1.
- Economic Impacts of Connecticut's Agricultural Industry