Dr. Steven Were Omamo delivers memorable commencement speech to 2014 College graduates
During Dr. Omamo’s commencement speech he shared his three hopes... Read more
Senegalese Agricultural Leaders Visit UConn
A group of 23 agricultural officials from Senegal visited CANR... Read more
Currently Chris is an intern in UConn’s Office of Environmental Policy where he... Read more
New position available: Assistant or Associate Professor in Applied Microeconomics
Income Tax School: November 18-19, 2014
- Assistant Research Professor Interviewed by UCONN Today Assistant Research Professor and Zwick Center researcher Adam N. Rabinowitz was featured in UConn Today about rising food prices in the state of Connecticut.
- Assistant Professor Ben Campbell's Consumer Eye Tracking Technology Assistant Professor and Extension Economist Ben Campbell conducts market research and promotes locally grown foods in Connecticut by using an eye tracking technology that can easily indicate to sellers and businesses what consumers are looking at in store displays.
- ARE Alum Dr. James Hsiao Receives Distinguished Alumni Award Dr. James Hsiao received his PhD in Agricultural Economics from the University of Connecticut in 1968 and has since made several contributions to academia and industry including becoming the founder and dean of the School of Business at Southern Connecticut State University.
- Agricultural and Resource Economics Fall 2014 Seminar SeriesFriday, October 03, 2014
- Agricultural and Resource Economics Fall 2014 Seminar SeriesFriday, October 17, 2014
- Agricultural and Resource Economics Fall 2014 Seminar SeriesFriday, October 31, 2014
- Agricultural and Resource Economics Fall 2014 Seminar SeriesFriday, November 14, 2014
- View full Calendar